Temp Billing Clerk Job in Northeast Minneapolis, MN
Pinnacle Service Inc. has a need for a Temporary Billing Clerk in Northeast Minneapolis, MN. This is a full-time opportunity and compensation for this role is $16.00/hr. The hours for this opportunity are normal business hours, Monday- Friday, with a flexible start time.
Pinnacle Service Inc. Provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to our consumers through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.
The person most likely to excel in the Billing Clerk job is organized and can work in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. The right candidate will be able to identify and focus on the right priority and ensure that deadlines are met. This position is deadline driven and will require absolute compliance with billing deadlines.
Billing Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Billing and invoicing of waiver services to the State of Minnesota
- The Collection of Accounts Receivable accomplished by the billing
- Preparing reports for upper-management as requested
- Complete billing tasks by set deadlines
Billing Clerk Job Requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a current drivers license and an acceptable driving records determined by Pinnacle Services policy
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively via phone, email and written word
- Must be organized and have the ability to take initative
- Previous billing experience is a plus
Pinnacle Services offers a friendly work environment, with a relaxed dress code, an occasional employee cookout, some flexibility in work hours, and a company-wide commitment to excellence and innovation.
If you are interested in the Billing Clerk Job please apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=a2f81eae-d232-4900-97ea-89f7cda447d4&jobId=42200&lang=en_US&source=CC629894&ccId=19000101_000001