To Apply: Click Here
Pinnacle Service Inc. Provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to our consumers through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.
The person most likely to excel in the Billing Specialist job is organized and can work in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment. The right candidate will be able to identify and focus on the right priority and ensure that deadlines are met. This position is deadline-driven and will require absolute compliance with billing deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train new Case Managers monthly; maintain training material for new hire training
- Invoicing, reconciling and balancing General Ledger accounts, posting client payments, entering journal entries, ensure accuracy
- Billing Functions
- Search the State of Minnesota website for Service Agreements
- Monitor and file Service Agreements
- Update client information as needed
- Bill the State of Minnesota bi-weekly for services provided
- Create and issue invoices for client spenddowns and co-pays
- Bill the counties and State for non-waivered services
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a current drivers license and an acceptable driving records determined by Pinnacle Services policy
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively via phone, email and written word
- Must be organized and have the ability to take initiative
- Previous billing experience is a plus
Pinnacle Services offers a friendly work environment, with a relaxed dress code, an occasional employee cookout, some flexibility in work hours, and a company-wide commitment to excellence and innovation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour