Pinnacle Services Inc. Provides person-centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level servces to our consumers through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.
Pinnacle Services is an innovative agency experience rapid growth in the Case Management department. We offer a fun and highly collaborative work environment that centers on providing services of the highest quality to the people we serve. We work with a variety of lead agencies and our consumers are located primarily in the seven county metro areas.
Case Managers have the opportunity to work with consumers that have a developmental disability, serious and persistent mental illness, chemical dependency issues, a physical disability, or are aging. The Case Manager Float is assigned a caseload of clients on a variety of waivers that may fluctuate over time depending on the needs of the program.
- Assessing the areas of the consumers’s life where assistance is needed;
- offering and coordinating resources for the consumer;
- Monitoring service delivery and working with providers to ensure the consumer’s needs are met
- Service plan development
- Attend regular meetings with consumers and their interdisciplinary teams
Who would be successful in this role? Someone who enjoys a variety from day to day and having a diverse array of clients. Case Managers have much responsibility while managing their caseloads, therefore, someone who is looking for ample opportunity to consult and collaborate with others would succeed in this role.
All applicants must:
- Be a Social Worker licensed by the Minnesota Board of Social Work;
- Have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as determined by Pinnacle Services policy;
- Have a vehicle that is covered with current insurance;
- Successfully clear local and/or state background checks
Preferred Qalifications: one to two years experience in service coordination or case management is preferred, but not required.
Case Managers have the option to work from home part-time after 90 days of employment.
TO APPLY: Click Here