Pinnacle Service Inc. has a need for Part time Direct Support Professionals.
Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 12pm-8pm
You will be assisting individuals with developmental disabilities in their home and in the community. In this role you will be working with a variety of clients and disabilities. Job duties may include assisting with cooking, cleaning, personal cares such as bathing, toileting, and other hygiene related tasks.
- Encourage the individual to achieve their full potential, provide the highest quality of service, and create fun and happiness in the individual’s life
- Provide a positive and encouraging environment while delivering organization and structure
- Assistance with cooking, housekeeping, and day to day activity
- Provide transportation to community events and activities
- Medication administration and documentation per Pinnacle Services policy and current regulation standards
- Must be over the age of 18 years
- Must have a current driver’s license and an acceptable driving record determined by Pinnacle Services policy.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance are a must in order to be successful in this opportunity
- Must Successful clear a local and state background check
Preferred candidates: Will have experience working in a group home and working with persons who have developmental disabilities and have excellent behavior management skills.
All job offers are contingent on a cleared background check and clean driving record. Paid training will be provided to those offered a position.
Pinnacle Service Inc. Provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to our consumers through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.