IP Specialist; Metro Minnesota
Pinnacle Service Inc. has a need for an IP Specialist. This is a full-time opportunity and compensation for this role is $13.00/hr. You will also receive mileage reimbursement for any job-related travel.
Pinnacle Service Inc. Provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to our consumers through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.
As the IP (Independent Program) Specialist, you will be trained to work independently on a one-on-one basis with our clients in their homes and/or out in the community. As an IP specialist, you will gain a vast amount of experience in a variety of settings with a diverse population. Our IP Program consists of clients that do not necessarily live in group homes, but do still need support of some kind. The programs that we offer for our clients consist of Independent Living Skills, Homecare, Supported Employment, Respite, Homemaker, In Home Services, and our Ryan White program, etc.
IP Specialist Job Responsibilities:
- Encourage the individual to achieve their full potential, provide the highest quality of service, and create fun and happiness in the individual’s life
- Provide a positive and encouraging environment while delivering organization and structure
- Assistance with cooking, housekeeping, and day to day activities
- Provide transportation to community events and activities
- Medication administration and documentation per Pinnacle Services policy and current regulation standards
IP Specialist Job Requirements:
- Must be over the age of 18 years
- Must have a current driver’s license and an acceptable driving record determined by Pinnacle Services policy.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance are a must in order to be successful in this opportunity
- Must Successful clear a local and state background check
Preferred candidates: Will have experience working in a group home and working with persons who have developmental disabilities and have excellent behavior management skills.
All job offers are contingent on a cleared background check and clean driving record. Paid training will be provided to those offered a position.
Keywords: Direct support, direct care, direct care professional, CNA, direct care staff.