Are you looking to advance your career in Case Management? Our Case Manager Captains have the opportunity to provide leadership to case managers, and work with consumers that have a developmental disability, serious and persistent mental illness, chemical dependency issues, a physical disability or are aging. Pinnacle Services works with a variety of lead agencies and consumers are located primarily in the seven county metro area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
~Oversee 2 to 3 county contracts
~Attend county meetings
~Fulfill billable unit expectation by either:
- maintaining a structured caseload, or
- by providing coverage for other caseloads
~Providing direction and support to case managers, including:
- performance reviews
- consultation and licensure supervision;
- overseeing file audits and quality assurance processes
- assist in new hire training
~Participate in the development of individual care plans
~Report to, and coordinate with the Case Manager Supervisor in matters relating to caseload services, personnel, and execution of contracted services
~Support department in distributing newly acquired caseload assignments
Pinnacle Services offers a fun and collaborative work environment that centers on providing services of the highest quality to the people we serve.
All Applicants Must:
- Be a Social Worker licensed by the Minnesota Board of Social Work with case management or care coordination experience.
- Have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as determined by Pinnacle Services’ policy.
- Have a vehicle that is covered with current insurance.
- Successfully clear local and/or state background checks.
Preferred Qualifications: Knowledge of waiver Case Management, leadership experience, and demonstrable agency engagement is preferred.
To Apply: Click Here