Pinnacle Services Inc. is looking for a Full Time Payroll Specialist. The starting wage for this position is $19/hr.
Pinnacle Service Inc. Provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to our consumers through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.
The Payroll Specialist will work along side of team of five individuals providing various accounting support to the organization. This is a full-time opportunity, with a flex work start time.
Payroll Specialist Job Responsibilities
- Ensuring timely and accurate payroll processing for salary and hourly professionals via direct deposit
- Ensuring all payroll information and records are maintained
- Reviewing and approving payroll
- Correcting any errors to ensure accuracy of payroll
- Preparing and issuing pay checks
Payroll Specialist Job Requirements :
- Experience with payroll functions
- 2+ years experience with ADP
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have an acceptable driving record as deemed by Pinnacle Services policy
- 2 year accounting degree
- Experience with processing payroll for 300+ employees
The ideal candidate will have strong attention to detail, ability to work accurately in a fast-paced environment, and 2 years of previous payroll processing experience.
If you are interested in applying, go to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=a2f81eae-d232-4900-97ea-89f7cda447d4&jobId=223129&lang=en_US&source=CC2&ccId=19000101_000001