Pinnacle Home Care is currently seeking a motivated Registered Nurse Administrator. This is a full-time, salaried supervisory position.
Pinnacle Service Inc. Provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to our consumers through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.
This is an opportunity for experienced RN to oversee an established nursing team. Our nurses provide support for consumers living in their own homes, customized living apartment settings, or group homes; primarily for adults with mental illness and/or developmental disabilities.
Registered Nurse Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide supervision to a team of nurses and home health aides providing medication management and personal care services
- Assisting with new hire orientation and medical equipment training and competencies
- Assessing and supporting resident health and treatment plans; overseeing client intakes and discharges as it relates to medication/medical paperwork
- Ensure agency compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, and alignment with the agency’s best practices
- Attend regularly schedule agency meetings
Registered Nurse Administrator Requirements:
- Licensed Registered Nurse that has the experience and ability to supervise an established nursing team
- Familiarity with MN Department of Health and Department of Human Services regulations for providers
- Ability to travel to various Twin Cities areas as needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Nursing
- Must have an acceptable driving record determined by Pinnacle Services policy
Preferred Candidates: Will have previous experience working with Medicare clients in a Home Care setting and supervisory experience.
Schedule: 40+ hours per week, on-call rotation, and 24/7 availability by phone for consultation.
Location: Headquarters in Minneapolis, MN with required travel to extended metro area service locations
To apply for the Registered Nurse Administrator position: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=15602331