Pinnacle Services Inc. is currently seeking a motivated Registered Nurse Manager. This is a full-time, salaried supervisory position.
Pinnacle Service Inc. Provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to our consumers through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.
This is an opportunity for an experienced RN to oversee PT RN’s, LPN’s, and HHA’s. Our nurses provide support for consumers living in their own homes, customized living apartment settings, or group homes; primarily for adults with mental illness and/or developmental disabilities.
Registered Nurse Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervision of RNs, LPNs and HHAs in a growing home care agency.
- The RN Manager will be involved in creating schedules for site visits; participate in direct nursing and client contact; oversee training program which is compliant with MDH Comprehensive licensure and Medicare certification requirements.
- Develop, implement, revise individualized plan of care in partnership with the client, representative and caregiver; coordinate and provide client care; coordinate referrals; provide services ordered by a physician;
- Assisting with new hire orientation and medical equipment training and competencies
- Assessing and supporting resident health and treatment plans; overseeing client intakes and discharges as it relates to medication/medical paperwork
- Ensure agency compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, and alignment with the agency’s best practices
- Attend regularly scheduled agency meetings
Registered Nurse Manager Requirements:
- Licensed Registered Nurse with 2 years of experience- one of the 2 years in home health care
- Familiarity with coding and OASIS
- Familiarity with MN Department of Health and Department of Human Services regulations for providers
- Ability to travel to various Twin Cities areas as needed
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Nursing
- Must have an acceptable driving record determined by Pinnacle Services policy
Schedule: Hours will vary and include evening, weekends and holidays; weekend on-call rotation
Location: Headquarters in Minneapolis, MN with required travel to extended metro area service locations