To Apply: Click Here
Exciting opportunity to serve as a Program Director with Pinnacle Services for our Community Residential Services homes located in Chaska, Minnesota. Pinnacle Services is a social services agency committed to serving individuals in our community who have a variety of mental health support needs, chemical dependencies, developmental and physical abilities, and medical needs.
About Pinnacle: https://www.pinnacleservices.org/
Location: Chaska, Minnesota
Job Summary: This position provides leadership, oversight, training and supervision to assigned residential and community-based programs. Coordinates scheduling in collaboration with the Residential Program Administrator to ensure service delivery at multiple sites. Assures continuous quality improvements in service development and management, and compliance with DHS (245D) Licensing regulations. The Residential Program Director is responsible for executing the vision, policies, and budgetary considerations of a multi-site caseload within the residential services department. This position directly supervises Residential Program Managers and reports to the Residential Program Administrator.
Job Duties and Responsibilities for Program Director:
- Assures the execution of admissions, and program planning processes
- Assures the management and delivery of all contracted services and coordination
- Assures compliance with all applicable State and Federal rules and regulations
- Functions as the main point of contact for external team members
- Contributes to the development of and assures the administration of all policy, procedure, and record keeping systems related to program development
- Contributes to the recruitment, hiring, training, and supervision of all employees within the program in coordination with the human resources department to help ensure compliance with employment law and regulation
- Coordinates scheduling for multiple residential sites and provides direct care services
- Ensures the management and execution of program budgets
- Coordinates with the Finance Department regarding accounts receivable, accounts, payable, payroll and bookkeeping
- Provide ongoing supervision and training to the Program Management team
Required Qualifications for Program Director:
- have a minimum of three years of supervisory level experience in a program providing direct support services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; and
- a baccalaureate degree in a field related to human services, and one year of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; or
- an associate degree in a field related to human services, and two years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; or
- a diploma in a field related to human services from an accredited post-secondary institution and three years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; or
- a minimum of 50 hours of education and training related to human services and disabilities; and four years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older under the supervision of a staff person who meets the qualifications.
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License with acceptable record required
- Available to work flexible hours and locations; will provide direct care services