To Apply: Click Here
Pinnacle Services, Inc. provides person-centered support to individuals with varying abilities and needs through residential services, in-home care, case management, and other supportive programs. We offer a highly collaborative work environment that centers on striving to provide services of the highest quality to the people we serve.
We are seeking a full-time Residential Program Manager in the Chaska Area
Pinnacle Services Community Residential Services Program serves the Metro area; Chaska, Champlin, Golden Valley, St Louis Park and Minneapolis. We are a social services agency committed to serving individuals in our community who have a variety of mental health support needs, chemical dependencies, developmental and physical abilities, and medical needs.
This position works at the direction of the Residential Program Director. The Residential Program Manager duties include coordinating scheduling to ensure service delivery in a single-family home and assisting with continuous quality improvements in service management, and compliance with DHS (245D) licensing regulations.
The Residential Program Manager position is a leadership position responsible for operations of a single-family home within the Community Residential Services program department. The Residential Program Manager is the front-line supervisor assuring day-to-day operations are being carried out in accordance with the care plans and the intentions of those living in the home. The Residential Program Manager provides direct supervision and training to the Direct Support Professionals assigned to the home, is the first point of contact for the external stakeholders and is supervised by the Residential Program Director.
Job Duties and Responsibilities for Residential Program Manager:
- Oversight of program services deliver including; mediation administration, meal planning and preparation
- Contribute to successful execution of admissions, and program planning processes at the direction of the Residential Program Administrator.
- Assures the management and delivery of all contracted services
- Provides supervision and training of Direct Support Professionals,
- Assists those living in the home to complete personal and medical cares
- Collects data and completes documentation of service delivery
- Functions as the representative and main point of contact for Direct Support Professionals working in the home, the individuals living in the home
Flexible scheduling which includes a blend of direct care and administrative work. All schedules include direct support shifts and at least every other weekend.
-2 years of supervisory experience
-3 years of direct care experience
- Medical Benefits for FT employees
- Animal Friendly Corporate Office
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- Team Atmosphere
Pinnacle Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer