CARF International Visit
A survey team from CARF International* visited on November 18-20, 2020.
We invited the surveyors to evaluate how well we meet international standards for quality. The survey tells us what we are doing well and ways we might improve. As a result of this survey, we continue our accreditation through September 30th, 2023.
As part of the survey, the surveyors interviewed people who receive services, their families, our staff, and others. Some questions the survey team members asked:
- Do we provide a clean and safe setting?
- Do you receive the services you need and want?
- Are you treated with respect?
- Do you take part in planning your services?
- Are you told what you need to know about your services?
- Are your questions answered in a way you understand?
- Do you know where to go with questions or concerns?
If you would like to talk with one of the survey team members or want to learn more about CARF International, please let one of our staff members know. You may also contact CARF International directly.
*CARF International — A group of companies that includes CARF, CARF Canada, and CARF Europe