We may collect and use the following information about you and/or your organization:
- Information that you provide by completing and submitting forms on this website.
- Information that you provide when corresponding with us via email, phone, or otherwise.
- Information from surveys and/or offers that we provide to you.
- Information from paper forms that you complete and provide to us.
- Information that you provide when initiating a payment transaction with us.
- Web traffic information including, but not limited to: IP address, browser type, platform, operating system, and resources that you access on our website.
- Google Analytics data, which is information on how you use our website, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve our website.
- The website address of the website from which you accessed our website.
- The approximate location from which you viewed our website.
If you happen to make an error while processing your online payment, please contact our Finance Department at (612) 977-3100 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund.
Payments made through our online system are only for services provided by Pinnacle Services, Inc. or Pinnacle Home Care, Inc. No physical items will be delivered or shipped.
This section contains the terms and conditions of use for Pinnacle Services, Inc. and Pinnacle Home Care, Inc.’s websites. Each time you visit, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. Check these terms on a regular basis. We may revise these terms at any time and will not provide notice of changes beyond posting the revisions here. Your continued use of Pinnacle Services, Inc.’s and/or Pinnacle Home Care, Inc.’s websites will be an affirmative act of acceptance of any new or changed terms.
- The content (e.g., text, images, video) may not be reproduced or republished, either online or offline, without the organization’s express permission.
- We do not guarantee that the content on our website is complete or correct, and we may make changes to the material on the website at any time and without notice.
- We shall not be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of the website.
- You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of our websites with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these terms and conditions of use.
The following services can be paid for through the payment link on our website:
- Deductibles, coinsurances, copays
- Private pay fees for Home Health/Skilled Nursing Visits
- Room and Board
Last Modified: February 12, 2022