As a Full Time CDCS and CSG coordinator with Summit Fiscal Agency you will become a valuable member of a team that works to serve individuals with special needs. This will include communicating regularly with employees, Managing Parties, and Case Managers. Coordinators need to be able to work independently and with others in a vibrant environment. Your caseload will include working with families that have a loved one receiving grant or waiver funding for care. This may include assisting them with such things as staffing, special therapies, and special purchases. Coordinators are responsible for intake of new clients and revising or renewing budgets to reflect the needs of the consumer. As a result, you would benefit from experience or special interest in any of the following areas: Social Services, Human Resources, Customer Service, Policy, or Finance.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient with Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License with acceptable record required.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Flexible work schedule including traveling to meetings as needed
- Knowledge of CDCS and CSG programs and policies related to the care of those with special needs.
Apply Here : https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12169481