To Apply: Click Here
Case Manager Captain- Dakota County
Pinnacle Services is an innovative agency experiencing rapid growth in the Case Management department. Do you have a bachelor’s in social work? Are you licensed in Social Work? Then this is a great opportunity for you! We offer a fun and highly collaborative work environment that centers on providing services of the highest quality to the people we serve. We work with a variety of lead agencies and our consumers are located primarily in the seven county metro areas.
Who would be successful in this role? Someone who enjoys a variety from day to day and having a diverse array of clients. Case Manager Team Leads have much responsibility while managing their caseloads and their team, therefore someone who is looking for ample opportunity to consult, collaborate, and lead others would succeed in this role.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Case Manager Captains have the opportunity to work with individuals that may have a developmental disability, serious and persistent mental illness, chemical dependency issues, a physical disability, or are aging.
The Case Manager Captain is responsible for:
- Assessing the areas of the individual’s life where assistance is needed.
- Offering and coordinating resources for the individuals being supported.
- Monitoring service delivery and working with providers to ensure the individual’s needs are met.
- Service plan development.
- Attend regular meetings with individuals served and their interdisciplinary teams.
- Lead a team ranging from 6-9 Case Managers.
- Assist with answering questions.
- Provide consultations when needed.
- Assist with training subordinates.
$54,000/ year salaried
- Training Program
- Medical Benefits for FT employees
- Animal Friendly Corporate Office
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- Team Atmosphere
- MSSA sponsorship & paid CEUs
- 1+ year Waivered Case Management experience (DD, CADI, AC/EW)
- Previous Supervisory Experience leading a team of 5 or greater.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as determined by Pinnacle Services policy. Applicants must have a vehicle that is covered with current insurance. Applicants must successfully clear local and/or stated background checks.
- LSW or Higher Form of BOSW Licensure
- One year of experience in education or treatment of people with developmental disabilities or related conditions, or a minimum of one course that specifically focuses on developmental disabilities.
Pinnacle Service Inc. Provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to the individuals we support through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.