To Apply: Click Here
Case Manager- Dakota County
Looking for a career that is fast-paced and rewarding? Do you have experience working with individuals with Developmental Disabilities and want to serve those in that demographic? Pinnacle Services is looking for friendly, self-starting professionals to join our Dakota County Case Management team! Come work for a company that values person-centered thinking and employee growth!
Here at Pinnacle Services, Case Managers have the opportunity to work with people on CADI, AC/EW, or DD waivers. These individuals may have a developmental disability, serious and persistent mental illness, chemical dependency issues, a physical disability, or are aging. Case Managers perform service coordination between clients and their waiver funded programs on behalf of the agency and the Case Management department. Day-to-Day tasks vary widely from maintaining necessary paperwork, connecting with county services, to traveling to attend client meetings.
We are currently looking for an Individual to join our Dakota DD waiver team! This individual will have the opportunity to work with adults and adolescents with Developmental Disabilities. This individual will have prior experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Case Managers at Pinnacle Services have the opportunity to work with individuals on CADI, DD, or AC/EW waivers. These individuals may have a developmental disability, serious and persistent mental illness, chemical dependency issues, a physical disability, or are aging.
The Case Manager Is Responsible For:
- Assessing the areas of the individual’s life where assistance is needed.
- Offering and coordinating resources for the individuals being supported.
- Monitoring service delivery and working with providers to ensure the individual’s needs are met.
- Developing service plans.
- Attending regular in-person meetings with individuals served and their interdisciplinary teams.
- Maintaining and Creating accurate Case Notes and Billable Units.
- Staying up to date with case management systems, software, and DHS and County resources.
Non-LSW wage: $49,000/year salaried for 40hrs/week.
LSW wage: $51,600/year salaried for 40hrs/week.
- 3 days/week work from home after completing 3 months of training in office
- Training Program
- Medical Benefits for FT employees
- Animal Friendly Corporate Office
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- Team Atmosphere
- MSSA membership & paid CEUs
- Licensing supervision
- Be a graduate from an accredited four-year college with a major in social work, psychology, sociology, or a closely related field or
- Be a graduate from an accredited four-year college with a major in any field and one year of experience as a social worker/case manager/care coordinator in a public or private social service agency.
- Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as determined by Pinnacle Services policy. Applicants must have a vehicle that is covered with current insurance.
- Applicants must successfully clear local and/or stated background checks.
- One year of experience in education or treatment of people with developmental disabilities or related conditions, or a minimum of one course that specifically focuses on developmental disabilities.
- Possess a LSW or higher form of BOSW Licensure.
Pinnacle Service Inc. Provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to the individuals we support through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.