Pinnacle Services is an innovative and fast-growing agency looking for a talented individual to take charge of our Residential Program Services Department with competent knowledge and enthusiasm.
What is Pinnacle Services like as a company? In addition to all the usual benefits, Pinnacle Services also offers a remarkable work environment, with a relaxed dress code, scheduled employee get-togethers and opportunities to volunteer in the community. We are conveniently located in the Northeast Minneapolis arts district, in a renovated warehouse that is light-filled and open.
A successful Residential Program Administrator will have a high degree of competency with Minnesota Statute 245D. You will be responsible for assuring agency compliance with 245D in all aspects of service delivery and will work closely with county licensors to demonstrate this compliance including internal investigations and reviews, reviewing/resolving grievances, and development/documentation/implementation of plans of correction. You will represent the agency through completion of licensing forms, provision of requested information regarding service delivery and service operations in compliance with 245D requirements.
Experience with the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) is preferred but not required. You will be held accountable for compliance with CARF requirements and facilitating the CARF survey each accreditation year. You will also be expected to compile requested data, complete specific reports, and create and present CARF reports during the survey.
Additionally, the Residential Program Administrator is responsible for the supervision of two to three Residential Program Directors. You will train them to understand and apply 245D and CARF requirements. You will oversee and ensure high quality service delivery through delegation to the Residential Program Directors. You will work in collaboration with Residential Program Directors to follow up on referrals and complete client service initiation. You will also serve as a contact in the Chain of Command for families and external stakeholders and will work to keep external stakeholders satisfied with their services.
The Residential Program Administrator is responsible for identifying and accomplishing department goals in support of our agency objectives and will establish new programs and developments. You will ensure that contractual obligations are met through service delivery and business operations. You will also be expected to manage budgets and service funds to assure compliance with funding streams.
Location: Minneapolis, with frequent travel to residential locations
Salary: $53,500 annually
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the qualifications for a Designated Manager according to 245D:
- a baccalaureate degree in a field related to human services, and one year of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; or
- an associate degree in a field related to human services, and two years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; or
- a diploma in a field related to human services from an accredited postsecondary institution and three years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; or
- a minimum of 50 hours of education and training related to human services and disabilities; and four years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older under the supervision of a staff person who meets the qualifications listed above.
- In addition to one of the requirements above, a minimum of three years of supervisory level experience in a program providing direct support services to persons with disabilities or person age 65 and older.
Other Required Qualifications for a Residential Program Administrator:
- All candidates must have an acceptable driving record as established by Pinnacle Services’ driving policy.
- This position requires candidates to have the ability to work a variety of shifts, including weekends, overnights, and holidays and to be on call.
Job Type: Full-time