Pinnacle Services provides opportunities for people with disabilities and community businesses to enter into a mutually beneficial partnership. The people we serve are capable, dependable and enthusiastic members of the workforce. Our philosophy is to support individuals only as much as they require and to teach them the skills necessary to obtain and maintain community employment. Our services promote the independence of the person served and work towards creating natural supports in the community employment setting. Contact us to find out more about our services.
Pinnacle Services supports people in seeking employment, learning job skills, and maintaining employment in the community. Our staff works individually with each person in developing a career path. We search cooperatively throughout the community for suitable employment opportunities. In some cases a vocational developer can tailor a job to the needs and capacities of both the employer and the employee.
At Pinnacle Services we work with consumers to provide them with an array of options and the necessary support to fulfill their vocation interests. These services include:
- Identifying skills, interests and support needs
- Resume development
- Support for completing job applications
- Touring prospective jobs
- On-the-job training
- Jobs that pay minimum wage or above
- Transportation training
- Follow up training and support
- Adaptations and worksite accommodations
We also work closely with employers to provide support and necessary training of employees at no cost to the employer. These services include:
- Applicant screening
- Support on-site for consumers, as needed
- Training specific to disability types
- Continual assessment regarding employee and employer satisfaction
- Disability awareness training (The Americans with Disabilities Act)
- Identification and acquisition of workplace accommodations
- Information about tax incentives
Find out how you can reach your goals of employment by contacting Pinnacle Services today!