Pinnacle Services is looking for a talented individual experienced in providing case management and care coordination services to lead the case management department including a team of supervisors, case managers and care coordinators. The responsibilities of the position will include management of our case management and care coordination contracts and providing oversight of case management services to the standards set forth in those contracts.
If you have experience working with the various aging and disability waivers and the Minnesota Health Care Programs, we would love to talk with you about this opportunity to lead a group of professionals at Pinnacle Services.
Job Summary: Successful Case Management Administrator candidates will be knowledgeable about mental health, physical and developmental disability services and have experience supervising a team. The Case Management Administrator will provide direction to the case management and care coordination services team and lead department operations. Its preferred that the Case Management Administrator is a licensed social worker in the state of Minnesota. Previous work as a supervisor, manager or leader is an asset to our growing Case Management department.
Pinnacle Services is a team-oriented environment with many colleagues who will be resources. This is a group of people who embrace change and look forward to working with an individual who will suggest innovations that will improve our clients’ lives and move our agency forward. Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential – you will be writing policies, procedures, and communicating with all stakeholders.
Job Duties and Responsibilities for the Case Management Administrator:
- Administrative level responsibility for contract satisfaction with service delivery
- Administrative contact for contract representatives
- Provide department oversight and support to Case Management Supervisors and indirect support to downstream team members
- Set and assure completion of department goals
- Participation and contribution to strategic planning events
- Assure contractual and service provision obligations are fulfilled
- Assure CARF accreditation compliance
- Contribute to business development for the department
- Collaborate with other department supervisors to the benefit of operational efficiency
- Remain up to date on policy and procedural changes and assure implementation downstream
What’s it like to work for Pinnacle Services? In addition to all the usual benefits, Pinnacle Services also offers a remarkable work environment, with a relaxed dress code, scheduled employee get-togethers and opportunities to volunteer in the community. We are conveniently located in the Northeast Minneapolis arts district, in a renovated warehouse that is light-filled and open.