To Apply: Click here
Pinnacle Service Inc. has a part-time employment opportunity for a Homemaker. The Homemaker role is perfect for someone looking to explore and grow in a career in social services and health care.
$15.00 per hour, $.50/mile mileage reimbursement.
Schedule: The candidate will have the ability to work in collaboration with the Program Manager/Director to create a schedule that may include Morning, Daytime, Evening, and Weekend shifts.
A flexible 10–29-hour schedule is created in collaboration with the Program Manager and Director.
As a Homemaker you will be assisting individuals in their home and in the community in household management tasks including grocery shopping, light housekeeping, and meal preparation.
- Must be over the age of 18 years
- Must be able to work with individuals diagnosed with HIV/AIDS
- Must have a current driver’s license and an acceptable driving record determined by Pinnacle Services policy.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance are a must to be successful in this opportunity
- Must clear a DHS background check.
- Homemakers will be able to communicate effectively, demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, and to form trusting relationships with the individuals served.
- Homemakers must be able to remain accountable while working independently.
Preferred candidates: Will have experience working in a personalized one-on-one setting and working with persons diagnosed with HIV/AIDS.
All job offers are contingent on a cleared background check and clean driving record. Paid training will be provided to those offered a position.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour