To Apply: Click Here
- Training Program
- Medical Benefits for FT employees
- Animal Friendly Corporate Office
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- Team Atmosphere
- MSSA sponsorship & paid CEUs
Pinnacle Service Inc. Provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to the individuals we support through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.
Pinnacle Services is an innovative agency experiencing rapid growth in the Case Management department. Do you have a Bachelor’s in Social Work? Are you licensed in Social Work? Then this is a great opportunity for you! We offer a fun and highly collaborative work environment that centers on providing services of the highest quality to the people we serve. We work with a variety of lead agencies and our consumers are located primarily in the seven county metro areas.
Case Manager Team Lead Job Description
Case Manager Team Leads have the opportunity to work with individuals that may have a developmental disability, serious and persistent mental illness, chemical dependency issues, a physical disability, or are aging.
The Case Manager Team Lead is responsible for:
- Assessing the areas of the individual’s life where assistance is needed.
- Offering and coordinating resources for the individuals being supported.
- Monitoring service delivery and working with providers to ensure the individual’s needs are met.
- Service plan development
- Attend regular meetings with individuals served and their interdisciplinary teams.
- Lead a team ranging from 6-9 Case Managers
- Assist with answering questions
- Provide consultations when needed
- Assist with training of subornments
Who would be successful in this role? Someone who enjoys a variety from day to day and having a diverse array of clients. Case Manager Team Leads have much responsibility while managing their caseloads and their team, therefore someone who is looking for ample opportunity to consult, collaborate, and lead others would succeed in this role.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as determined by Pinnacle Services policy. Applicants must have a vehicle that is covered with current insurance. Applicants must successfully clear local and/or stated background checks.
- One to two years’ experience in service coordination or case management
- Experience in supervising/training a team
Pinnacle Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $54,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Minneapolis, MN 55414: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Case management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License
- LSW (Preferred)
Work Location: One location