To Apply: Click Here
Pinnacle Services has a need for a Case Support Specialist to join our Case Management team. This is a full-time position, paid hourly at $20.00/hour
Duties and responsibilities:
- Records Management: Create client files and paperwork packets to be used for client meetings. Direct paperwork to client files, and archive files according to predetermined storage procedures.
- Client contact: Arrange meetings or provide other directed support to the assigned Case Manager.
- County contact: contact appropriate personnel at a County our health plan to support billing, records management, or other processes as directed
- Policies and procedures: remain up to date on applicable document changes
- Coding: complete accurate and timely coding of medical diagnoses in accordance with current Medicare billing and coding regulations
- Database Management: support creation and maintenance of client information in our Access database, and department information or records on our SharePoint site.
Pinnacle Service Inc. Provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to our consumers through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.
Pinnacle Services is an innovative agency experiencing rapid growth in the Case Management department. We offer a fun and highly collaborative work environment that centers on providing services of the highest quality to the people we serve. We work with a variety of lead agencies and our consumers are located primarily in the seven county metro areas.
All applicants must successfully pass a DHS background check.