To Apply: Click here
- Pinnacle Services is looking for people to join our team working one on one with individuals in their homes and out in the community.
- As a Community Support Professional, you will be helping individuals work towards individually identified goals that promote independence.
- The job duties for a Community Support Professional can range from meal preparation, community integration, and household management to obtaining and/or maintaining employment in the community.
- Pinnacle Services Inc. has a part-time employment opportunity for Community Support Professionals.
- The Community Support Professional role is perfect for someone looking to explore and grow in a career in social services and health care.
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 8am-12pm working in Chanhassen, MN
Monday, Wednesday, or Friday: 8am-12pm working in Savage, MN
- The Community Support Professional will report to the Program Manager and spend time supporting individuals with various abilities inside their home.
- This schedule would be a total of 12 hours a week.
- If interested in more hours per week or up to 40 hours a week, this can be accommodated.
- Must be over the age of 18 years
- Must have a current driver’s license and an acceptable driving record determined by Pinnacle Services policy.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance are a must to be successful in this opportunity.
- Must clear a DHS background check.
- A Community Support Professional must be patient, compassionate, and flexible.
- A Community Support Professional will be able to communicate effectively, demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, and to form trusting relationships with the individuals served.
Preferred candidates: Have experience working in a personalized one-on-one setting, working with persons who have mental and developmental disabilities and to be accountable while working independently.
- All job offers are contingent on a cleared DHS background check and clean driving record.
- Paid training will be provided to those offered a position.