To Apply: Click Here
- Pinnacle Services Inc. is seeking a full-time Residential Program Manager in the Chaska area.
- Pinnacle Services Community Residential Services Program serves the Metro area; Chaska, Champlin, Golden Valley, St Louis Park, New Hope and Minneapolis.
- We are a social services agency committed to serving individuals in our community who have a variety of mental health support needs, chemical dependencies, developmental and physical abilities, and medical needs.
About Pinnacle: https://www.pinnacleservices.org/
- The Residential Program Manager – Chaska position works at the direction of the Residential Program Director.
- The Residential Program Manager – Chaska duties include coordinating scheduling to ensure service delivery in a single-family home and assisting with continuous quality improvements in service management, and compliance with DHS (245D) licensing regulations.
- The Residential Program Manager – Chaska position is a leadership position responsible for operations of a single-family home within the Community Residential Services program department.
- The Residential Program Manager – Chaska is the front-line supervisor assuring day-to-day operations are being carried out in accordance with the care plans and the intentions of those living in the home.
- The Residential Program Manager – Chaska provides direct supervision and training to the Direct Support Professionals assigned to the home, is the first point of contact for the external stakeholders and is supervised by the Residential Program Director.
Job Duties and Responsibilities for Residential Program Manager:
- Oversight of program services delivery including medication administration, meal planning and preparation.
- Contribute to successful execution of admissions, and program planning processes at the direction of the Residential Program Administrator.
- Assures the management and delivery of all contracted services.
- Provides supervision and training of Direct Support Professionals.
- Assists those living in the home to complete personal and medical cares.
- Collects data and completes documentation of service delivery.
- Functions as the representative and main point of contact for Direct Support Professionals working in the home, the individuals living in the home.
- Flexible scheduling which includes a blend of direct care and administrative work.
- All schedules include direct support shifts and at least every other weekend.
Traditional Full Time Benefits:
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Voluntary Life Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Paid Time Off
· 7 Holidays
· 401K Eligible to contribute 6 months from start date.
2 years of supervisory experience
3 years of direct care experience