To Apply: Click here
Community Support Professional Job Description
Pinnacle Services is looking for people to join our team working one on one with individuals in their home and in the community. As a Community Support Professional (CSP) you will be helping individuals work towards individually identified goals that promote independence. These goals can range from meal preparation, community integration, and household management to obtaining and/or maintaining employment in the community.
Pinnacle Services Inc. has a part-time employment opportunity for Community Support Professionals. The Community Support Professional role is perfect for someone looking to explore and grow in a career in social services and health care.
$15.00 per hour, $.625/mile mileage reimbursement.
Schedule: The candidate will have the ability to work in collaboration with the Program Manager/Director to create a schedule that may include Morning, Daytime, Evening, and weekend shifts.
The Community Support Professional will report to the Program Manager and spend time supporting individuals with various abilities inside their home. The flexible schedule is created in collaboration with the Program Manager and Director and may include as few as 10 hours per week and as many as 29 hours per week..
- Must be over the age of 18 years
- Must have a current driver’s license and an acceptable driving record
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance
- Must clear a DHS background check.
- Community Support Professional must be patient, compassionate, and flexible.
- Community Support Professional will be able to communicate effectively, demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, and to form trusting relationships with the individuals served.
Preferred candidates: Have experience working in a personalized one-on-one setting, working with people who have mental and developmental disabilities and will be accountable for executing job duties while working independently.
All job offers are contingent on a cleared DHS background check and clean driving record. Paid training will be provided to those offered a position.
Pinnacle Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer