Pinnacle Service Inc. has Full Time and Part time employment opportunities for Direct Support Professionals. Compensation for this role varies by position. The DSP role is perfect for someone looking to explore a career in social services and health care.
Enhanced wages are available now for a variety of positions!
$1,000 sign-on bonus! $500 after training is complete, $500 after 90 days of on-the-job work!
Residential Site Locations:
- Chisago City
- Golden Valley
- NE Minneapolis
- New Hope
- St Louis Park
Morning, Evening, Weekend & Overnight shifts available!
Lead FT Direct Support Professional is a wonderful opportunity for someone interested in professional growth and considering a management level position. The Lead DSP will report to the Program Manager and spend a portion of time supporting management level duties. The flexible 40-hour schedule is created in collaboration with the Program Manager and includes some or only weekends.
Weekend On Call Direct Support Professional Have your week free in this position. The Weekend On Call DSP is paid simply for being on-call. You are paid additional wages if you are called in to work. The Weekend On Call DSP reports to the Program Director and can work between 2-3 locations in a concentrated area with ample variety.
You will be assisting individuals with a variety of abilities in their home and in the community to live a life of their choosing. In this role you will be working with a variety of individuals with varying intellectual, physical, developmental abilities, and a range of medical and mental health needs. Specific job responsibilities vary within each home.
- Attend community event and activities
- Prepare or assist with cooking
- Complete light housekeeping and home organization
- Oversee day to day activity in the home
- Provide transportation to community events and activities
- Medication administration and documentation
- Assist with completing personal hygiene and cares
- Provide de-escalation behavioral support
- Must be over the age of 18 years
- Must have a current driver’s license and an acceptable driving record determined by Pinnacle Services policy.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance are a must in order to be successful in this opportunity
- Must Successful clear a local and state background check
Preferred candidates: Will have experience working in a group home and working with persons who have developmental disabilities and have excellent behavior management skills.
All job offers are contingent on a cleared background check and clean driving record. Paid training will be provided to those offered a position.
Pinnacle Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer