Pinnacle Service Inc. has a need for Full Time and Part time Direct Support Professionals. Compensation for this role is dependent on the residential site.
Residential Site Locations:
- Chisago City
- Golden Valley
- NE Minneapolis
- New Hope
- St Louis Park
Morning, Evening, & Overnight shifts available!
Pinnacle Service Inc. Provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to our consumers through in-home care, assisted living, case management and other supportive programs. We have high standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.
You will be assisting individuals with developmental disabilities in their home and in the community. In this role you will be working with a variety of clients and disabilities. Job duties may include assisting with cooking, cleaning, personal cares such as bathing, toileting, and other hygiene related tasks.
- Encourage the individual to achieve their full potential, provide the highest quality of service, and create fun and happiness in the individual’s life
- Provide a positive and encouraging environment while delivering organization and structure
- Assistance with cooking, housekeeping, and day to day activity
- Provide transportation to community events and activities
- Medication administration and documentation per Pinnacle Services policy and current regulation standards
- Must be over the age of 18 years
- Must have a current driver’s license and an acceptable driving record determined by Pinnacle Services policy.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance are a must in order to be successful in this opportunity
- Must Successful clear a local and state background check
Preferred candidates: Will have experience working in a group home and working with persons who have developmental disabilities and have excellent behavior management skills.
All job offers are contingent on a cleared background check and clean driving record. Paid training will be provided to those offered a position.