To Apply: Click Here
- Pinnacle Service Inc. provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings.
- We provide top level services to the individuals that we support through, residential services, in-home care, case management and other supportive programs.
- We have ambitious standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.
- Pinnacle Service Inc. is seeking Direct Support Specialist to assist individuals with developmental disability, mental health diagnoses, and behavioral issues in a residential setting providing support and encouragement to work towards outcomes/goals to gain life skills.
- Job duties of the Direct Support Specialist position may include meal planning/preparation, facilitation of community activities, assisting with personal and medical cares, behavior management, and medication administration.
- The Direct Support Specialist position is unique in that you will be traveling to different residential homes as needed in the schedule around the metro area.
Traditional Full Time Benefits:
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Voluntary Life Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· Paid Time Off
· 7 Holidays
· 401K Eligible to contribute 6 months from start date.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a current driver’s license and an acceptable driving record determined by Pinnacle Services policy. Unacceptable driving record will result in reduction of placement options.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance are necessary to be successful in this opportunity
- Must successfully clear background check.
- Must be able to work four weekend shifts a month and work full time hours.