To Apply: Click here
Pinnacle Service Inc. provides person centered services to people with intellectual, developmental, or behavioral disabilities in various settings. We provide top level services to the individuals that we support through, residential services, in-home care, case management and other supportive programs. We have ambitious standards and go above and beyond in our organization to set ourselves apart from the others.
Pinnacle Service Inc. is seeking Float Direct Support Professional Lead to assist individuals with developmental disability, mental health diagnoses, and behavioral issues in a residential setting providing support and encouragement to work towards outcomes/goals to gain life skills. Job duties may include meal planning/preparation, facilitation of community activities, assisting with personal and medical cares, behavior management, and medication administration. This position is unique in that you will be traveling to between the two Chaska different sites as needed.
Traditional Full Time Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Holidays
- 401K Eligible to contribute 6 months from start date.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a current driver’s license and an acceptable driving record determined by Pinnacle Services policy. Unacceptable driving record will result in reduction of placement options.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance are necessary to be successful in this opportunity
- Must successfully clear background check.
This position is for evening hours from 2-10pm, you must be able to work every other weekend and work full time hours.