To Apply: Click here
Pinnacle Services is looking for people to join our team working one on one with individuals in their homes and out in the community. As a Community Support Specialist (CSS) you will be helping individuals work towards individually identified goals that promote independence. These can range from meal preparation, community integration, and household management to obtaining and/or maintaining employment in the community.
Pinnacle Services Inc. has a full-time employment opportunity for Community Support Specialists. The Community Support Specialist role is perfect for someone looking to explore and grow a career in social services and health care.
$18.00 per hour, $.625/mile mileage reimbursement.
Schedule: The candidate will have the ability to work in collaboration with the Program Manager/Director to create a schedule that may include Morning, Daytime, Evening, and weekend shifts.
The flexible 40-hour schedule is created in collaboration with the Program Manager and Director.
- Must be over the age of 18 years
- Must have a current driver’s license and an acceptable driving record determined by Pinnacle Services policy.
- Reliable transportation and current auto insurance are a must to be successful in this opportunity.
- Must clear a DHS background check
- Community Support Specialists must be patient, compassionate, and flexible.
- Community Support Specialist will be able to communicate effectively, demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, and to form trusting relationships with the individuals served.
Preferred candidates: Have experience working in a personalized one-on-one setting, working with persons who have mental and developmental disabilities and to be accountable while working independently.
All job offers are contingent on a cleared DHS background check and clean driving record. Paid training will be provided to those offered a position.