To Apply: Click Here
Pinnacle Services is an innovative agency experiencing rapid growth in the Case Management department. We offer a fun and highly collaborative work environment that centers on providing services throughout the Metro area. We strive toward high standards and work hard to go above and beyond for those we serve to set ourselves apart from others.
Case Manager/Care Coordinators Job Description
Case Managers and Care Coordinators will work with a wide variety of individuals that may have a developmental disability, serious and persistent mental illness, chemical dependency, physical disability, and/or are aging. Case Management and Care Coordination services are provided in Hennepin, Dakota, Ramsey, Scott, Wright, and Chisago counties and Medica.
The Case Manager/Care Coordinator is responsible for:
- Assessing the areas of the individual’s life where assistance is needed.
- Offering and coordinating resources for the individuals being supported and completing related paperwork to ensure authorization.
- Monitoring service delivery and working with providers to ensure the individual’s needs are met.
- Service plan development
- Attend regular meetings with individuals served and their interdisciplinary teams.
Successful candidates enjoy completing a variety of tasks from day to day and having a diverse array of individuals to work with. Case Managers and Care Coordinators work in groups as well as independently, are given freedom to manage their caseloads independently, and access to consulting and collaboration with others. Training is provided by a dedicated training team over the course of several weeks and until newly hired employees are confident to execute job duties. The training team remains available to employees in addition to supervisors for ongoing support needs.
- Be a graduate from an accredited four-year college with a major in social work, psychology, sociology, or a closely related field
- Be a graduate from an accredited four-year college with a major in any field and one year of experience as a social worker/case manager/care coordinator in a public or private social service agency.
- Preferred: Licensed by the MN Board of Social Work (LSW)
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as determined by Pinnacle Services policy. Applicants must have reliable transportation and current auto insurance. Applicants must successfully clear local and/or stated background checks.
- 3 days/week work from home after completing 3 months of training in office
- Training Program
- Medical Benefits for FT employees
- Animal Friendly Corporate Office
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- Team Atmosphere
- MSSA membership & paid CEUs
- Licensing supervision
Pinnacle Services, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer