To Apply:Click Here
Exciting opportunity to serve as a Program Director with Pinnacle Services for our Community Residential Services homes located in the Metro and surrounding area. Pinnacle Services is committed to serving each person within the Residential Services Program based on their individual mental health diagnosis, chemical dependencies, developmental and physical abilities, and medical needs. This position directly supervises Program Managers and reports to the Program Administrator.
Locations Include: Golden Valley, St Louis Park, Champlin, New Hope, and Chaska; regular driving to residential locations required.
Job Summary: This position provides leadership, oversight, training and supervision to assigned residential and community-based programs. Coordinates scheduling in collaboration with the Program Administrator to ensure service delivery at multiple sites. Assures continuous quality improvements in service development and management, and compliance with DHS (245D) Licensing regulations.
The Program Director is responsible for executing the vision, policies, and budgetary considerations of a multi-site caseload within the residential services department and is the primary contact for case managers and the family members of those served.
Job Duties and Responsibilities for Residential Program Director:
- Serves as the primary contact for case managers, and family members of those served in the residential program.
- Assures the management and delivery of all contracted services and coordination.
- Assures compliance with all applicable State and Federal rules governing service delivery. Contributes to the development of and assures the administration of all policy, procedure, and record keeping systems related to program development.
- Contributes to the recruitment, hiring, training, and supervision of all employees within the program in coordination with the human resources department to help ensure compliance with employment law and regulation.
- Plans and ensures the management and execution of program budgets.
- Coordinates with the Finance Department regarding accounts receivable, accounts, payable, payroll and bookkeeping.
- Provides ongoing supervision and training to the Program Management team.
Required Qualifications for Program Director:
- A minimum of three years of supervisory level experience in a program providing direct support services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; and
- A baccalaureate degree in a field related to human services, and one year of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; or
- An associate degree in a field related to human services, and two years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; or
- A diploma in a field related to human services from an accredited post-secondary institution and three years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; or
- A minimum of 50 hours of education and training related to human services and disabilities; and four years of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older under the supervision of a staff person who meets the qualifications.
- Valid Minnesota Driver’s License with acceptable record and current auto insurance
- Available to work flexible hours and locations.
Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as determined by Pinnacle Services policy. Applicants must have reliable transportation and current auto insurance. Applicants must successfully clear local and/or stated background checks.
- Medical Benefits for FT employees
- Animal Friendly Corporate Office
- Professional Growth Opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Schedules
- Team Atmosphere
- MSSA membership & paid CEUs