Pinnacle Services is currently seeking a Case Manager Consultant to join our team. This is a team-oriented environment with many colleagues who will be resources. We embrace change and look forward to working with an individual who will suggest innovations to improve our clients’ lives and move our agency forward.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide individual and group licensure supervision and consultative support to new case managers
- Serve as a mentor for incoming case managers
- Completed licensure supervision
- Completed 30 hours of training and supervision as defined by the MN Board of Social Work
- Preferred candidates will have at least three years of experience in waivered Case Management
This is a part time opportunity up to 15 hours per week. Hours may vary depending on agency needs. Pinnacle Services offers a remarkable work environment, with a relaxed dress code, scheduled employee get-togethers, and opportunities to volunteer in the community. We are conveniently located in the Northeast Minneapolis arts district, in a renovated warehouse with an open seating plan.
To Apply Click here.